“What can churches do to propel evangelism forward in this environment of social distancing?”
That was the question posed to five Seventh-day Adventist evangelist pastors last week as the coronavirus national health emergency led authorities to ban all gatherings of more than ten people. As this crisis unfolded, SermonView’s Larry Witzel and Vince Williams led a Zoom call with these five pastors:
- Byron Corbett, Richardson TX
- Richie Halversen, Cleveland TN
- Ann Thrash-Trumbo, Columbus GA
- Keith Trumbo, Columbus GA
- Joshua Plohocky, Warminster PA
Some of the questions discussed:
- Can evangelistic meetings be conducted exclusively online?
- What mechanism can you use to ask for decisions in online meetings?
- What changes do you need to make to your presentations to work online?
- What kind of content will move people forward in their faith journey?
- How can a church move forward in evangelism in this new environment?
Listen in on the conversation, and be challenged and inspired to step up your own church’s online evangelism.